MAY 21, 2009
I went with Abbey's 2nd grade class on a field trip to Hogle Zoo. Each parent volunteer had a small group of five kids they were in charge of and we were free to roam and explore the zoo. We brought sack lunches that we ate there. Abbey's class made tie-dyed orange shirts, which they wore on this field trip. It helped keep track of them since we had a few little wanderers in our group.
I went with Abbey's 2nd grade class on a field trip to Hogle Zoo. Each parent volunteer had a small group of five kids they were in charge of and we were free to roam and explore the zoo. We brought sack lunches that we ate there. Abbey's class made tie-dyed orange shirts, which they wore on this field trip. It helped keep track of them since we had a few little wanderers in our group.
Abbey with friend, McKinley. See if you can spot the tiger in the background.
The group I was in charge of..McKinley, Abbey, Kendall, Ben & Conner.
One of the classic Hogle Zoo photo shots...the kids in the egg at the playground.
Our group at the Asian Highlands. Personally, my favorite place at Hogle Zoo.








2 comments:
How are you? I've worried about you since your sweet Grandpa's death. Hope you are doing alright.
I must go to the zoo. I haven't been to Hogle Zoo since my 13 year old was 2 years old! Time to go again.
By the way, and off the subject... great job on the reunion! Hope that is the reason you haven't had time to write here (vs. being sad) - I'm so excited to come. Save me a seat! I'm flying solo that night.
Hi! I just set our blog to private so I need your email address if you want an invite. You can either leave me a comment or email me at amber.bowden@gamil.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment