Sunday, September 28, 2008

Welcome to my blog!

So, after spending way too much time debating a name for my blog, I finally decided on the name. . . . thingswillallworkout. I love the above quote from President Hinckley & decided this was a more positive blog title than others ones I previously thought of. . . moments of chaos, life in survival mode and house of drama. When I told Ashley, my oldest daughter, about some of my possible blog titles, she said, "There's no drama at our house!" Ya think?

Thanks Melissa, my little sister, for inspiring me to finally starting my little blog. And yes, I'm sure you'll be my only reader!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YES, YES, YES! I'm so glad you did it! I can't wait to read all the happenings at the Hammond house. trust me, so many people really do read it, they just might not say or leave a comment. People tell me all the time they read mine, but I may only have 2 comments. REMEMBER though, the reason why we do it is instead of scrapbooking-your family history. I always think to myself, "Wouldn't it be cool to have a journal page from mom or dad about our lives when we were little?"
I will definitely be your #1 fan....maybe I could even give you an award one day.....I'm so glad you started it!
Holy cow, ALIZA is getting so big! Her hair is so long! Love the kids, cute family picture!

Kristy said...

excuse me....you'll have at least 2 readers...for sure! ;)

Andrea W. said...

Make that 3!