Aliza is one of 30 finalists in the Nick Jr Super Fan of the Year contest. Aliza is truly a huge fan of Dora the Explorer and we were thrilled when she was selected! She now has a chance to win a $4,000 grand prize, which consists of a $1,000 party (yes, we'd invite all of you!) and a $3,000 bedroom makeover.
I am asking a HUGE favor! Please vote for Aliza each day from now until March 24th. You may vote once per day per computer. (So if you have more than one computer at your house or work, please vote from each computer every day).
Click here to vote. This will take you directly to Nick Jr's site. Scroll through the pictures until you see this picture.
I am asking a HUGE favor! Please vote for Aliza each day from now until March 24th. You may vote once per day per computer. (So if you have more than one computer at your house or work, please vote from each computer every day).
Click here to vote. This will take you directly to Nick Jr's site. Scroll through the pictures until you see this picture.
When you see this picture, click on it and then press the vote button.
To give you an extra incentive to vote, if Aliza wins the super fan of the year, I will randomly pick a winner from comments left on my blog and I will send over $100 of scrapbook products & supplies to a lucky winner. And if you pimp me out on your blog, leave a comment for a 2nd entry to win.
So for each time you vote, please leave a comment. THANKS a ton! Please pass this on to all of your family & friends.
To give you an extra incentive to vote, if Aliza wins the super fan of the year, I will randomly pick a winner from comments left on my blog and I will send over $100 of scrapbook products & supplies to a lucky winner. And if you pimp me out on your blog, leave a comment for a 2nd entry to win.
So for each time you vote, please leave a comment. THANKS a ton! Please pass this on to all of your family & friends.








61 comments:
Awesome! I'll definitely vote for her!
I love seeing the whole family cheering her on! Good Luck Aliza!
I will vote for her and try to get some friends to as well. Love the picture!
I just voted!
I just voted for her. Dorothy is such a sweetheart! Good Luck
I also just wrote this up on my blog - GO, ALIZA!
I voted today.
Go Aliza!
ooooh, I hope she wins :)
I will go vote now!
I voted again.
I voted again, it really bugs me that some people are cheating! Go Aliza!
I added you to my blog :)
I voted! :]
I tried to vote yesterday, but the vote button wasn't there so I couldn't. It worked today though.
I'm feeling a little obnoxious, but just letting you know I voted today.
I voted and it looks like Aliza has a real shot! I hope she wins!!!!
Cute pic of the family! Good luck Aliza!!!
I voted again.
That is so cute I will vote for her everyday hope she wins!
I just voted. Good luck!
Hey Michelle I voted an will continue to vote for her that is so awesome that she is a finalist! I am putting it out there that she wins! I did not know you did anything with scrapbooking email me an tell me more please
Mandi Sliger
I will try to remember to vote for her every day! Good Luck!
Go Aliza!!! Hopefully we can sing the "We did it" song to her, when she wins. (Tasha L)
I found your family on Tib's blog, although I don't actually know her, but she is okay with stalkers and I am guessing you must be as well. I boted for Aliza and posted a link on my blog. Then I noticed you have red hair going on in your family so I am now a family fan. Good Luck to Aliza
Hi Michelle, This is so great, I voted again today and I hope Aliza wins. Good Luck!
Dena Richins
I'm Kim Black's sister Jo and I voted! I'm sorry I didn't start sooner to help you guys!
Michelle,
I voted a few more times. I have gotten a few of my friends at work to vote too. Hope she wins...
Good Luck Aliza!!! We voted for you again today. Tasha L
I really hope she wins
Mandi & the boys
Hope she wins Michelle! I voted a lot but kept forgetting to write on your blog! Good Luck! Cute blog and pictures! Love, Kristi Curtis
I've voted every day!
Good luck....I hope you win!!!!!
So I called to see if it would be ok for me to forward the info. and put it on my facebook. I didn't here from you so I did it anyways a couple of days. I hoped it helped, I got back ALOT of comments. good luck
I really think it would be great for her to win
I was out of town for a few days without computer access so I wasn't able to vote, but I'm back now and voted!
I voted again today! Tasha L
We have been voting. Good luck!
she is in first place right now! Good luck Aliza!
Gabriela
I just voted for her...then again I will do anything for you when there is a refund coming my way!!! Yahoooo!
Looks like Aliza is WAAAY ahead!
Good luck!
I always love to see little ones win! It is so fun!
This has been fun voting for her. It looks like she might win it! It's been fun to watch her numbers going up and competing each time I have got on. Good luck Aliza!!
Woo-hoo!! I hope she wins. I voted again.
OK Michelle & Jason I voted again I will put it out there that she wins!!! and So It Is
Good Luck
Mandi sliger
She is in second place and down 50 votes, it may be time to send another reminder email! It's getting close! Gabriela
So i just voted and she was down by a few and then i got on my other computer to vote and she is now up by 4 oh i hope she wins
I just checked again, it looks really close, i will keep my fingers crossed.
I put you on my blog, and I have been pimping you out on 2p's!
It has been so close all day, I am dying here!!
Hope she wins!
Hey Michelle, Jessie sent my SIL Maria a link to vote for Aliza and she sent it to me, so I forwarded it to a bunch of my friends here in Texas...we have all voted for her. Hope she wins, that would be SOOO fun! Hope you don't mind that I have now stalked your blog, feel free to do the same to mine! :o) It's good to see you and see that all is well! Good luck!
Michelle:
I'm so exctited for Aliza. I voted for her many times and today I went around to all my colleagues computers and voted for her from them as well! I hope she wins!!!
Amy Davis
This is so much fun to vote and cheer for ALIZA! Especially tonight as she is pulling ahead!!! We keep refreshing the computer and counting up how many votes. We are so excited to put 2 more votes in at 9:30 tonight, before it closes!!! So, so fun!!!!!
Julie and family
Michelle... That is awesome.. She is totally going to win. Way to go Aliza, I can't wait to see a photo of the room makeover.
Way to go! Looks like she is going to be the winner. Thanks for letting me know so that I could vote. My friends at work were excited to help her and vote for her!
Yes!!! Congratulations Aliza!!!!!!
WOO HOO!!!! I just checked the nick jr. site to see that she won!!!!! I'm so excited for her! Tell her congratulations!!!!
Great job everyone we had to cheat but at least we WON!!!!! Can you say anonymous proxy???
Hey Anonymous 2:28!
Can you say Sour Grapes?
Or maybe try posting under your real name so all of us "anonymous" friends of the Hammonds can go attack your family blog.
Congrats Aliza! Enjoy your new room! :)
I am so excited for Aliza being Nick Jr's SUPER FAN!!!!
So Michelle did you pick your winner yet?
Congradulations Aliza,that is so exciting.
A HUGE Thank You to everyone who voted for our 4-yr-old daughter, ALIZA! We want to personally thank each of you for taking the time to vote and getting your friends & family involved in this contest.
On Sunday, 3/29/09, check my blog to see who is the winner of my scrapbook giveaway, plus there will be a surprise for each of you that left a comment.
I've debated on responding to the anonymous commenter who left a comment accusing our family of cheating, but I can't sit back and say nothing! First of all, I was hurt & offended by someone attacking mine & my family's integrity. I had to google "computer proxy" because I didn't know what it meant. Every vote cast for Aliza was by a person. We had so many amazing friends, family & clients who went to libraries, schools & their work locations to cast votes for her. In fact, Nick Jr stated in the rules there would be disqualification if there was any automatic voting.
We are thrilled with the victory and know we won "fair and square."
Michelle
Do Not let this person get to you. You are the Bigger person an I know I am speak for only myself but in NO WAY do I feel you Integrity should ever be douted or even for one minute do I believe that you or your family an friends ever did anything wrong I am affended that this person (who was susch a coward that they could not even leave there name!!!) by far they are the looser NOT YOU. I know in my heart that she WON fair and square!!!! WE Are so EXCITED for her you will have to make sure you post pics when her room is done an let us know that you have poasted them.
Love & Light
From My Heart to Yours an Your Family
Mandi S
I am so happy that she won! I loved getting your reminders to vote. Obviously that anonymous poster doesn't know you, or they never would have written what they did. You & Jason both are some of the most amazing, honest, and hard working people that I know!
HOORAY ALIZA!!!
Yay!!! I'm so glad she won! It was funny because I don't know you at all and at the last minute I got all into it and started calling all my in-laws and friends to get them to vote! tee hee hee
Jo Lynn (Kim Black's sister)
Post a Comment