Sunday, June 7, 2009

New record...4 teeth in one day from Alex's mouth

MAY 3, 2009

I talked Alex into letting me pull some of his teeth that really needed to come out. He already had braces in 4th grade (phase I) to straighten his upper & lower 4 teeth. The orthodontist told us he'll probably be ready for a second round of braces this summer, but said before he can we need to get some of the baby teeth out. I've been continually reminding Alex to wiggle his teeth and finally decided to take matters in my own hand. As you may recall from previous posts, I really do love to pull my kid's teeth out. It's the same satisfaction I get with picking scabs & popping zits. Gross, I know, but quite satisfying.

So it was a day of great success. I pulled out 4 teeth, my new personal record. Have any kid's with teeth that need to be pulled? Bring them on over! Jake & Josh, you're next. Aunt Michelle is ready for you!

0 comments: