Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Winter Dance Recital

Ashley, Abbey & Aliza had their Winter Dance Recital last Tuesday night, January 13th. Ashley & her friend, Kaitlyn are on a competition team this year and have dance every Tuesday & Thursday night. Abbey is also on a competition team this year and has dance every Monday & Wednesday night. Aliza takes ballet, tap & jazz with a 3-4 year old class every Tuesday afternoon. So yes, with three girls in dance we are constantly driving back & forth to their dance studio. Our girls have always loved to dance and we've started all of them in dance since they were 3 years old. So needless to say, we've been to many dance recitals!

Ashley with friend Kaitlyn, Abbey with friend Alexa and Aliza

Gangsta's in the house. Ashley with friends Kaitlyn & Sierra.

Ashley hip hopping with the best of them. Go Ashley!

Abbey twirling in her ballet dance. Check out those calf muscles. Go Abbey!

Abbey in the center of her class.

Aliza shaking it with her dance class. Go Aliza!

Aliza and her dance friends.

Claire, Emma, Hayden, Ashley, Aliza & Mesa. Aliza is so lucky to have these cute girls as neighbors and friends.

Ava, our future dancer, shaking her money maker. See if you can spot Aliza running in the background. At the end of the recital, they have all of the kids run to the stage and dance. This was taken at the end of the night & both Aliza and Ava didn't want to leave the stage!

3 comments:

Melissa and Justin said...

Good thinking....with all FOUR enrolled in dance...you have much better odds of at least ONE making the drill team, right? :)
I can tell you are super busy with tax season because I haven't talked to you in forever. I CAN'T wait till I come out there SOON and we can chat in person, the little BFF's can play, and we can chow on Cafe Rio Salad and Plates and Palates treats. I'm counting down the days.

Amy said...

so cute... I was so mad when Meg wanted to quit dance this year..little rat! SUch cute little girls!

gina said...

That is a lot of girl stuff, a lot of costumes, a lot of dance classes and $ spent on lessons. You are a good mom!