We rang in 2009 with some friends of mine! (I'm a poet and didn't even know it). We had a great time celebrating New Year's Eve at David & Mindy's house. Rock the house good times! Jason & David went and watched the movie "Yes Man" (their favorite thing to do when we get together, in all reality I'm sure it's to escape the madness of 11 children). We always have a blast hanging out with David & Mindy & their kids. Good food, good laughs, what more could you ask for? And Mindy accomplished one of her resolutions for 2009-she started her own BLOG! Click here to read. We brainstormed together some possible blog names, but after much collaboration we all voted for: partylikeasoccermom! David is also an amazing computer programmer and updated my tax website with a new calendar for 2009. He came up with this genius idea of creating a website that our tax clients can access and set their own tax appointments online. It truly has saved Jason & I so many hours (of returning phone calls) during the tax season. Thanks again, David!Yes, count them-there's 11 kids total. Mindy's family is opposite of ours (she has all boys & one girl-Kaden, Kalyssa, Karson, Karter, Koleman, & Kyler).
Monday, January 5, 2009
Happy New Years!
Posted by Michelle at 4:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
Hey, Moocher, thanks for the shout-out, and for the rock the house good times on New Year's! I say next time we get together it's girls' night out for a pedicure, and the two "yes-men" get to stay home and change diapers! :)
Oh my goodness that is A LOT OF KIDS!!!!!!!!
It makes me weary just looking at the photos. LOL!
Glad you had fun!
Let's go to lunch soon...with only our Team B's of course.
Happy New Year! That looks like a fun party - funny how the guys left!!
I love the picture of Ava getting kissed.
Cute, cute pictures. Sounds like a fun night, (especially for the husbands:) ). Happy New Year! Is Abbey missing a brown jacket?
What a fun New Year's!!! I just want to eat up the two littlest ones on the floor in their warm p.j's. SO CUTE!!
Post a Comment