The tax season has officially begun! Today is the first day to file returns electronically. It's been a busy few weeks at our house. I've had the kids helping me with our annual mailers that we mail to our clients. Ashley & Abbey have worked hard stuffing envelopes, putting the labels on and placing business cards on calendar magnets. I've also been extremely busy filing W-2's & payroll tax returns, which are all due January 31st.
As I've thought of this past week, it reminds me of this picture I found at motivatedphotos.com. I have no idea what this dad is doing, but I love the caption, "Parenthood: Now you always have someone who will go along with your brilliant ideas!" And that's what's been happening at our house this week, a week full of work, work, work!
Friday, January 16, 2009
It's Tax Time!
Posted by Michelle at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
You have some good little girls! And they look happy to help. I hope tax season goes smooth for you. It must be crazy to have such high pressure, and work load pushed into just a few months of the year. Good luck!
I love the PARENTHOOD picture. You've got to love having kids that are willing to pitch in and help out. I get you my tax stuff soon.
Way to get your kids involved in your business! Good luck with the craziness you experience in tax season :)
I love that pic...that might just be my new motto!
Post a Comment