Who is your role model?
Try it without looking at the answers.
1. Pick your favorite number between 1-9.
2. Multiply by 3 then
3. Add 3, then again multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator...)
4. You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number
5. Add the digits together
Now scroll down..................
Now with that number see who your role model is from the list below:
1. Einstein
2. Abraham Lincoln
3. John McCain
4. Nelson Mandela
5. Bill Gates
6. Gandhi
7. Brad Pitt
8. Hitler
9. Michelle (ME!)
10. Barack Obama
I know.....I just have that effect on people.....one day you too can be like me!
PS. Stop picking different numbers. I am your idol. Just deal with it!
* Thanks to Uncle Lee, for sending this math quiz. And I had to replace my name for #9, sorry Lee!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Math Quiz
Posted by Michelle at 1:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








5 comments:
How funny. You a brain for math that could figure out how they do these formulas. The other one with a cool formula is 20-Q.
Michelle...Thanks for your Christmas card and the talk by Elder Wirthlin. It has been hard with my father passing away, but we will get through it. Feel free to check out my blog. What's your email address?
As I was scrolling through your blog to steal, I mean borrow, couple songs to update my playlist.....I laughed at the Alex/Jared/Jeff band.....I think we should name it ShaGGY!!!!! They all have that grunge /shaggy hair going on! And with Jared being the lead singer....What better name than that!
Ignore my phone message from the other night. I replaced my cell phone today....call me anytime. lissa
That is really funny. You're definitely my hero!
That's pretty funny. You are a great role model!
Post a Comment