Our kids have fun on Christmas Eve tracking Santa and finding out where he is currently delivering presents. Click here to see where Santa is now. Also, on this website you can click on the Kid's Countdown section, where they can play Christmas computer games, which I'm finding is a very useful tool to keep them busy to help me tackle my Christmas to-do list.
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Santa Tracker
Posted by Michelle at 11:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
I'm going to show that site to my boys. How fun!
I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. I've sure loved having you for a friend these last couple of months - always a highlight to read your comments.
Love, Gina
I just saw Ashley's sweater from the pictures of Savior of the World. Every time I am in Tar-jeh....I walk by that sweater and think, Ashley would look so stinkin' cute in it. Glad she has it....I was almost tempted to buy it many a time....probably for a future hand-me-down for Kate....SO CUTE-LOVE IT!
Oh yeah, and we just got our Christmas card the other day....Love the picture and love that everyone is smiling!
Post a Comment