I'll admit it, I have an addiction to reality TV shows. Amazing Race, Biggest Loser, Bachelor, Survivor. You name it....I've probably watched it! In fact, I even just watched Paris Hilton's my new BFF (and I really am not a Paris Hilton fan!)
Amazing Race, however, is truly one of my favorites. I love watching the contestants travel to foreign countries and after watching the show have realized there are some countries, that I have no desire to ever see.
The Season finale was tonight. I recorded it on the DVR and just finished watching it. My heart was racing dying to know who would cross the finish line first and win the million dollar prize. I was literally screaming at the TV and thrilled to see it was Nick & Starr. In fact, I woke up Ashley, who sadly enough said, "So who won?" So here's my question, where was Toni & Dallas (the mother & son team that was eliminated last episode). Dallas & Starr have had a budding romance on the show, so you'd think he would've been at the finale. Any ideas?
It's one reality show that I'd love to be on! Kristy, still game for trying out?
A couple of photos for any of you that missed the finale:
Phil (host of the show), with other contestants, waiting at the finish line.
Nick & Starr, winners of the million dollar prize.
Monday, December 8, 2008
What an Amazing Race Finale!
Posted by Michelle at 12:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Hey 'Chelle!
We watched the finale last night too, and loved it! And that was exactly what I said - where's Toni & Dallas? My theory is that since they lost their passports, they couldn't get out of the country and are stuck over there until they can get something figured out!
Hey, I'd go on there with you - we'd make a good team, right? But which of us (with our weak stomachs) would take the challenges where you have to eat something disgusting? :)
I haven't ever gotten into Amazing Race, but you make it sound like I'm really missing out. Maybe I'll try it next season.
Okay, seriously. Where have I been recently?
YES, I am still game for trying out. You betcha baby! You just gotta wean that baby. ;)
I was SO excited that they won, and can you believe I didn't even notice that Dallas wasn't there?
BTW - Still haven't gotten anything from the IRS about becoming an S corp. Should I be worried?
Post a Comment