In October, we entered Aliza in the Nick Jr Super Fan of the Month Contest. Nickjr.com called for super fans of Dora the Explorer. We took several pictures of Aliza and explained in less than 50 words why she is Dora's biggest fan (which those of you who know Aliza know how much she LOVES Dora!)
On Monday, I received an email, which said, "Congratulations! You were selected as a Monthly Prize winner in the “Nick Jr. Super Fan Monthly Contest.”
So, Aliza won $80 worth of Dora merchandise: Dora Snow Princess Dress, Prance & Fly Pegasus toy, Dora Snow Princess PC Games & Dora Mermaid Stickers. Oh, how I love winning contests (even though these prizes are for her, not me!) I kept saying to her, "Aliza, you won! you won!" We were both jumping up & down. She was so excited she swallowed her gum. She had a true perma grin on her face all day. It was such great timing since her birthday was yesterday, Tues, 12/9.
So from July to December, nickjr.com is selecting monthly winners (5 kids/month). All 30 monthly winners will be entered in the Super Fan of the Year Contest in January. The Super Fan of the Year will be selected by popular vote and will receive a $4,000 grand prize of a room makeover and party for their friends. So come January when I'm begging all of you to go online and vote for Aliza, you'll know why!
On Monday, I received an email, which said, "Congratulations! You were selected as a Monthly Prize winner in the “Nick Jr. Super Fan Monthly Contest.”
So, Aliza won $80 worth of Dora merchandise: Dora Snow Princess Dress, Prance & Fly Pegasus toy, Dora Snow Princess PC Games & Dora Mermaid Stickers. Oh, how I love winning contests (even though these prizes are for her, not me!) I kept saying to her, "Aliza, you won! you won!" We were both jumping up & down. She was so excited she swallowed her gum. She had a true perma grin on her face all day. It was such great timing since her birthday was yesterday, Tues, 12/9.So from July to December, nickjr.com is selecting monthly winners (5 kids/month). All 30 monthly winners will be entered in the Super Fan of the Year Contest in January. The Super Fan of the Year will be selected by popular vote and will receive a $4,000 grand prize of a room makeover and party for their friends. So come January when I'm begging all of you to go online and vote for Aliza, you'll know why!








7 comments:
Lucky girl!! I'm going to have to find some contests.
She swallowed her gum! That is too cute.
It must be so fun to have girls. Aliza is adorable.
How exciting!!!!! She is darling, I am so impressed with people who can win things.
How cute is that!! I don't remember the last time I was so excited that I could have swallowed my gum :). Oh, to be little again. Go Aliza!!!
hey! thanks for the comment about the fly swatting game--i've just spent the past 40 minutes doing nothing productive, but having OH SO MUCH FUN!!
totally adding you to my google reader! wonderful blog!
PLUS YOU HAVE DEPECHE PLAYING!!!!
we were meant to be.
"she was so excited she swallowed her gum!" You should write that down! Oh wait, you just did...See why blogging is so great. Oh the kids will be so thankful to their rockin' aunt lissa some day....I'll just pat myself on the back, thanks.
Hey Michelle - thanks for your comment on my blog. It's great seeing your family again - wow, a bunch of little Jasons and Michelles running around - SO cute! You guys look great.
Post a Comment