Need a quick & easy treat for a Christmas party? I just made these last week for a neighborhood Christmas party. Super easy and one of my favorites.
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
1 cup chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch flavored chips
1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
Heat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees for glass dish). Coat 9 x 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray. Melt butter in 9 x 13 pan. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into bottom of pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, butterscotch flavored chips and coconut. Press down firmly with a fork. Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars. Store covered at room temperature.
Monday, December 15, 2008
Magic Bars
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
You have the best recipes on your blog. I love magic bars but do not have a recipe. I'll try these... they look so good. Thanks!
Post a Comment