Tuesday, May 12, 2009

And the winner is....

Thank you, thank you to all of you who took time to vote and comment on my blog! I used the "random number generator" and the winner of my $100 scraptastic, blogtastic giveaway is.....

personalized greetings

Congratulations! Come over anytime to get your free stash of scrapbook stuff!

And, I'm feeling generous today, so for anyone that left a comment and/or voted for Aliza, come on over and you can have $10 worth of scrapbook supplies. Can you tell I'm wanting to get rid of our excess inventory? $10 will get you plenty (especially since we've been selling the paper at a mere 10 cents/sheet and stickers at 25 cents/sheet). If you need my address, email me at payrollplus@msn.com. Thanks again!

3 comments:

gina said...

How cool that she won - it got to be a daily thing on my to-do list... laundry, cleaning up, dishes, vote for Aliza! I know you have important things like taxes and taxes and more taxes to do but HEY - I've missed you! Come back soon.

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Yea andrea, and yea aliza!!! I'm so glad aliza won her contest.

Mandi said...

I wish I could make it down there an get some scrapbook stuff but just had semi shoulder replacement an now packing to move back to WA to take care of my Mom because she is not doing well