One of the joys of spring....the lizards are back, which I completely forgot about until I heard the door open yesterday and Alex scream, "Mom, look what we caught!" This little lizard was kinda freaking me out. It kept opening it's mouth like it was wanting to eat or chew at something so after a few hours hanging out in the lizard cage, I talked Alex into letting this one go.
Alex enjoys taking his friends to the mountains (which are a few streets behind our house) to hunt for lizards. We have a cage in our basement that he keeps them in and feeds them until he decides to release them in the wild.
I have some serious catch-up to do with my poor neglected blog. For my few faithful readers, keep checking back to see what we've been up to the past few months. Hope you all enjoy this lovely Spring weekend.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Lizard Hunting Season has begun
Posted by Michelle at 12:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Another reason to be glad you have more girls! Very skilled photography, I like how you super zoomed in on the lizard and Alex and his friend are more fuzzy. That little boy is one of my more favorite of his friends...more mellow. Alex would have loved Texas...all those nasty geckos and snakes I would find on my patio. G-R-O-S-S! Hope all is well there! Kate cut her first tooth today....you were right, it does feel like a rock in her mouth!
hahaha...I don't think we have lizards...or we just aren't looking in the right places.
Post a Comment