JANUARY 2009
2 more science fair projects down! Only 11 more to go! I'm really tempted to "recycle" these boards and have my younger kids use the same project boards. At our kid's elementary school, they are required to do science fair projects in 4th, 5th and 6th grade. So this year when I thought of helping 5 kids with 3 science fair projects, that's a grand total of 15 science fair projects. Science fair always hits at the worst time, when we're busy with taxes, W-2's and year end payroll & sales tax returns. Oh well, I guess there's never a perfect time.
Thank goodness for the internet. I had both Alex & Ashley use the internet to search for ideas and try to find an easy one.
Ashley picked "How much salt does it take to make an object float?" which we used various objects like an egg, rock & paper clip. She actually was picked as the top 3 from her class, but didn't advance to the district level. Ashley with friends Kaitlyn & Hannah who were all picked as their class top 3 projects.
Alex's project was super easy, but interesting to test water & see which types of bottled water had the least amount of particulates.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Science Fair Projects
Posted by Michelle at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment