So, I'm taking a break from working on some tax returns, to announce 3 new giveaways! Don't forget to enter all of these (Melissa, this means you!):
Mindi is giving a Cherella purse, "Turkey seasonal," & $25 restaurant gift certificate. Click here to enter!
Misty is giving away a scentsy Cornicopia warmer with scent of choice. Click here to enter.Yes, I personally don't know any of these girls, but they have great blogs, so check them out!
As I was typing this, I just looked down at the floor and noticed that Ava was sticking her finger in my electric pencil sharpener. Thank goodness it wasn't plugged in! Reason #363 why I'll never be nominated as Mother of the Year! And yes, it 12:36 am and she's still not asleep! She's had way too many naps today!








3 comments:
I am selling them, they are one for 4.00, or 2 for 7, plus a 2.00 shipping fee. let me know, I have stopped the orders on them, but I have a few left over you can have.
Thanks, I entered them all!
Thanks! 3 for you, stay tuned!
Post a Comment