Last night (Sunday) Ashley found the secret to pulling teeth. She took one of her small hair elastics and wrapped it around a loose tooth and pulled it out. It worked so well that she decided to do the same trick to pull a 2nd loose tooth out. I was a little disappointed since I love pulling the kids teeth out. Nothing better than getting my fingernail underneath the tooth and giving it a good yank. I'm really serious (even though it sounds quite sarcastic).
So we tried the same trick on Alex, but he wasn't going for it. He has so many loose molars and a few adult molars growing next to the loose baby molars. Maybe I've blocked out part of my childhood, but I honestly don't remember loosing molars. I remember loosing my front teeth, but the molars?
Here's Ashley's cute note to the tooth fairy. She's constantly writing lists & notes. I guess the "apple doesn't fall far from the tree." She's definately my daughter!








4 comments:
Good job Ashley on pulling out your tooth!!! You're a great girl, and I'm sure the tooth fairy will reward you! :)
I'm bringing Aaron your way when he needs a tooth pulled!
Too funny! Maybe we should try that trick with Tess. I can't believe she is going to be 8 next year and still hasn't lost a single tooth...much to her dismay.
Ummm yeah, ..EVERY baby tooth is lost! People always forget that! But aren't you glad? Otherwise they would have this tiny little tooth in this ginormous mouth. And it's like they get a second chance at taking care of their teeth!
Post a Comment