I'm officially declaring every Wednesday as "Weigh In Wednesday" for my day to weigh in & record my weekly pounds lost (hopefully not gained!).
Now that I'm officially done having kids, hopefully 5 counts as "multiplying & replenishing the earth!," I'm wanting to lose my extra weight for once & for all. I'm SO tired of people asking me if I'm pregnant when I'm not. Luckily, this year it's only happened once. However, in 2006, let's just say it was about 10-12 times. . . depressing!
So, here's my official news: Waaaaa Hooooooo! I've lost 3 lbs since last Wednesday. Yes, I know compared to the Biggest Loser contestants, it doesn't sound like much, but it's still 3 lbs closer to my goal! I've now lost 7.2 lbs total in 2008. And, I have 14.8 lbs to hit my goal!
I found this picture on google. It's pretty nasty, but look at this picture of just 1 pound of fat! When I picture 3 of these disappearing from my body, I'm just thrilled!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Weigh In Wednesday
Posted by Michelle at 12:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
Way to go Michelle! 3 pounds is a huge amount for one week.
HELLO! 14 LBS is NOT that much more to lose. As they sing on Dora "You can do it, there's nothing to it...you can do it, YES YOU CAN!" (OK, I really need to get a life if I only have a 4 month old and have memorized that song:) Although there is SOMETHING to it, but I know you CAN do it!
Maybe I need to go back to sleep that may not have made any sense.
Thanks for entering my giveaway. . .isn't it all just a ploy to make new friends?
Way to go on the weight loss! I feel ya. It is so hard. It has taken me 17 months to lose 43 lbs. So frustrating! Keep up the good work!
WTG Michelle!
I'm so proud of you. I need to get back on the wagon. Vacation was not kind to me.
Post a Comment