Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Weigh In Wednesday

I just weighed myself and I'm only 0.4 lbs less than last week. I was hoping for more of a loss, but at least it's not a gain!

We have this amazing digital scale that tracks your % body fat, calorie intake to maintain your current weight, and displays your "real age" based on your weight and current % of body fat. You program into the scale your height and true age. It's pretty interesting to see the #'s (and no, I'm not brave enough to disclose my true #'s!)

One of my favorite fall TV shows is "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders:Making the Team" on CMT. They want each Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader to have their body fat % to be between 11-17%. No wonder they have such amazing, rockin' hard bodies that I can aspire to one day have! Maybe ignorance is bliss and it's time to ditch the scale that displays my % body fat!

Here's to hoping for better #'s for next week!

0 comments: