Monday, October 13, 2008

Snowy Sunday

The kids were so surprised to wake up Sunday morning and see so much snow! Then again, I was too, since I never watch the news or the Weather Channel. I had no idea snow was in the forecast. My 4 girls right before church.

Ashley & Abbey in new church dresses. We found these cute dresses at Target.

After I gave Aliza & Ava a bath, Ava crawled with her hooded bath towel still on over to Aliza & Abbey's room. She LOVES this Cinderella vanity.

The great thing about having 4 girls in a row. . . the hand-me-downs. I love this dressy coat that Abbey used to wear. Aliza loves it, too.

Abbey made snowmen from first thing in the morning . . . .

and continued to make snowmen until late at night. She made 3 cute snowmen for our front yard, all by herself! She kept begging her brother & sisters to come help her!

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Yeah...gotta love that snow eh?

Luckily ours was gone by the time we were out of church. I must admit I am a little worried about freezing our tooshkeys this weekend in Yellowstone. Whose idea was that anyway? (Looking around at anyone but ME!)

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Oh, and the banana bread was WONDERFUL! Thank you, thank you!