Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Update-BORING!

This picture of Aliza sums up how we spent our weekend-sleeping & in front of the computer. We found Aliza deep asleep on the family computer Saturday night. My kids take after me in that they can fall asleep anytime & anywhere! No sleep insomnia or deprivation going on at our house!

I had great intentions of taking the kids somewhere fun for "fall recess." Instead we just did stuff around the house. Now I'm just hoping they don't have to write a school paper on what they did for fall recess. . . nothing!

Alex, Ashley & Abbey spent tons of time on the computer looking for the perfect Halloween costume. Alex is begging me to be Bigfoot for Halloween. Too bad the perfect costume he found is a mere $400, yea, I don't think so. He thinks it would be hilarious to run through the mountains dressed up as Bigfoot. Yea, hilarious until you're shot! Maybe he is more like my younger brother, Jared than I thought. Those of you that know my family know that my brother is obsessed with Bigfoot. I think the girls will most likely be asian princesses. We found a super cute costume that includes a kimono, obi, hairpiece and parasol. I've been trying to talk Alex into being a sumo wrestler or ninja to match their costumes. We'll see.

Aliza found a few new games on barbie.com. She's loving the new Barbie movie, "Barbie & the Diamond Castle." As for me, I cranked out tons of quarterly payroll & sales tax returns. They're all due October 31st. I'm trying to get them done soon so I'm not spending Halloween night answering the doors to trick-or-treaters and cranking out the tax returns.

Alex gave a great talk in Primary yesterday. I can't believe he just has a mere 3 months left of Primary.

Jason took the girls on a fun 4-wheeler ride on the mountains east of our house. He also installed new lights on the front of our house, which to his credit look great.

And that's about all for this post, BORING!

2 comments:

Andrea W. said...

LOL, that pictures is HILARIOUS! I cannot believe she truly crashed then and there, she looks incredibly uncomfortable. We too do did very little but I kind of loved every minute of just some down time. I wish I would have been a tinsy bit more productive though because I have a lot to do today!

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

That is such a funny picture!