Thursday, October 2, 2008

Some redneck humor!

Courtesy of my Uncle Lee, here's some redneck humor for the day!

Redneck Time Out


Redneck Yard Swing

And one joke to leave you with:
"How do you know when you're staying in a Redneck motel?"
When you call the front desk and say,"I gotta leak in my sink,
and the clerk replies, "Go ahead."

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh.. my hilariousness! LOVE IT. I am so glad you came over to the dark side of blogging! Thanks for the comment... As to the online giveaways? Dumb I know.. just trying to meet new people and I am not afraid to buy their love.

Andrea W. said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so happy. That duct tape idea is not a bad one!

I almost tagged you thinking you'd be up and running soon, I should have! Your blog looks great and I love the family picture header. Can't wait to read all about you guys.