Friday, October 10, 2008

Witches Gone Wild - A great girl's night out!

Last night, Amy & Tania hosted an incredible girl's night out, "A Witches' Brew" in celebration of "All Hallow's Eve." We were invited to Tania's house for a witches' feast, spells & prizes. I've never seen so many witches in the same room. They served delicious soups, salads & desserts. We also played some party mingle games to get to know all of the other witches. Thanks for having us, Tania!


From left to right: Tyra, Janene, me, Jessie, Angie, Amy, Jana & Tania. Thanks for inviting us, Amy! Good laughs, good friends-what more could you ask for!

The 2 nursing moms-Janene & I. We shopped for witch's clothes while the kids were at school. Janene found these great eyelashes to complete our diva witch look.

Check out these glitter goblets Tania made. Tania is the queen of glitter. Everything was done "over the top." Click here to see more of Tania's glitter & halloweeen craft ideas.

Prizes & loot. Wish I would've won one of these darling prizes. Love the cute star that Amy made.

When I came home, Abbey wanted to try on my fake eyelashes.

This was the first time I went somewhere without Ava. Luckily, she was great for Jason. They gave us these cute witches hats as party favors when we left. Thanks, Jason, for watching our kids!

5 comments:

Andrea W. said...

That picture of Ava is DARLING. Amy and Tonia really know how to throw a party, you all look so witchy!

Kristy said...

Oh sister...I can't believe that was your first time away from Ava! CELEBRATE! Hee hee.

CUTE, CUTE photos. Looks like you girls had WAY too much fun!

Anonymous said...

How fun - makes me want to throw a witchy party in MY neighborhood!

LOVE the eyelashes - you go, girl! :)

Amy said...

Michelle-
thanks for coing... I hope you had a good time. I was really happy at the turnout. I was also impressed by everyone's witchin' up. It was something I want to do more often.

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
Thanks for bringing your camera. It was truly a party that was "over the top". I'm still in awe of how great it was.
Jessie