Saturday, October 25, 2008

Jason & Michelle making a baby!

Volkswagen has a new minivan and they have an ad campaign about making a baby. I found this idea on another blog and decided to try it. You can upload photos of a mom and dad and see what their baby will look like.

Of course, Jason & I have already had 5 little ones of our own and have a pretty good idea of what our babies look like. Most people say our kids look exactly the same as babies. In fact, I truly feel like my life is like the movie "Groundhog Day" and that I keep waking up to the same baby over and over.

So what does Volkswagen think Jason & Michelle's baby should look like? Here's a picture of our computer generated baby after I uploaded a picture of Jason & me:

And to compare to one of our own babies, here's a recent picture of our newest addition, Ava, at almost 11 months.

What do you think? See any resemblance?

If you wanna check it out and play for yourself, click here to visit Volkswagen's site.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to see what little Austin Douglas..Number 6 would have looked like!

Kristen said...

Hey Michelle! I love your blog! You are much more advanced than I am. I have loved reading about your life. Thanks again for all your help with the reunion.