Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday


Where do I start? I really do have SO much to be thankful for:

1. My handyman & husband, Jason. He's great at fixing anything around the house, especially with the computer! His latest projects this week include programming the TV's to display the caller ID (when our phones ring) and adding new songs to my playlist!

2. My kids are healthy & have great friends & school teachers.

3. My DVR (I love to record my favorite TV shows & watch them after the kids go to sleep!)

4. Mah Jong Solitaire A computer game I play when I need to relax my brain from taxes, payroll & accounting. Yes, it's a little neurotic that I play numbers games to relax me. Click here to try it. And thanks Amy for teaching me how to add a link to my blog.

5. General Conference weekend Life would definately be easier if we could listen to our church leaders every Sunday from the comforts of our own home. I'm really looking forward to hearing their talks & being spiritually uplifted.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Yessssssssss!! I love General Conference weekend also!

I wish I could be thankful for our DVR but even though I record teh shows, I still fall asleep watching them. So I guess it IS good that we have the DVR so that I can watch The Office in 5 different installements.

Mindi said...

michelle--thanks for coming out of the closet!! any fellow foo fighters fan (even if it is only your man) is a friend of mine.

let's stalk each other, okay? DEAL.