Jason bought some Pretzel Flipz (chocolate covered pretzels) and gave some to Ava. This was her first real taste of chocolate and she of course, LOVED it! Jason was so amazed that she could bite through the pretzel with her teeth and asked me if I knew she could bite so well. Ya think? Believe me, I know and have painfully felt every tooth that she has cut. Oh, the joys of nursing! Actually, it really is easier for me than making a bottle in the middle of the night and everytime she's fussy, I just hook her up...just call me the human pacifier.
Daddy's 4th little girl. See the resemblance? Everyone always says how much Ava looks like Jason. Maybe she'll be lucky and get his naturally curly hair (like Ashley & Aliza have).
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Ava's first taste of chocolate
Posted by Michelle at 2:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment