Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday

A few random things I'm thankful for today:

1. I'm so thankful to have my voice back. I lost my voice last Saturday and could barely talk. I think I'm finally over this cold!

2. I'm thankful it's November! November & December are the slowest months of the year for our accounting business. I'm trying to enjoy the "calm before the storm" because come January, it's all about cranking out W-2's & taxes.

3. Our sweet ride that we've been enjoying the past few months: our Infiniti QX56. It has so many great features: love the comfy leather seats, seat warmers, the captain chairs (so the kids no longer have to climb over the middle seat) and most of all, the DVD player. This is the 1st vehicle we've owned that has a built-in DVD player and it is so worth it! When the kids watch a movie, we love the peace & quiet and enjoy our "SERENITY now."

4. Parent Teacher Conferences are over and luckily the kids are all doing great in school. There's always little things we can be more consistent on, but for the most part they have great teachers this year and are enjoying the school year!

* And thanks to Tiburon for the new "Thankful Thursday" logo!

So what about you, what are you thankful for today?

1 comments:

Andrea W. said...

I'm thankful that SEPs and early-out everyday are over :) I enjoyed having my kids around more, but juggling carpools, naptime and SEPS made for a crazy week! I loved your list.