Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Party at Grandma's

Grandma (Michelle's mom) hosted her annual Halloween party last Saturday night. Another good excuse to see each other's costumes and have dinner. Here's a group shot of the crew (minus Jason & my mom who were both taking pictures and minus my 2 sisters, Melissa in DC and Ally, in the basement with the stomach flu and minus Duane, my step dad, upstairs with the stomach flu).


Here's Ben (Jared's son) & Aliza. After taking at least 10 pictures, this was the best picture we got. Ben was born 2 months after Aliza.

I've been trying to talk my sister-in-laws into creating their own blog, but one of them said, "Why have a blog? Michelle can just have one for us." So this post is for you, Missy, Marize & Michelle. How crazy is that? My brothers, Jared, Joe & Jeff all married girls with the letter "M." And Melissa and I both married guys whose name started with the letter "J" - Jason & Justin. It's even weirder that we have 2 sister-in-laws who share our names, Michelle & Melissa aka Missy.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy cow-Ben is so big! I love that picture of Ava and him together. Kate would look like a munchkin next to them. One year, when I live there again, we'll have to dress them together in a theme outfit...Thanks for the pics.