Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Pictures

We had a relaxing Thanksgiving. Good food. Good family. Good times. Here's just a few random pictures I took. We ate at my mom's this year. We alternate between my family & Jason's, but usually still see both families since they only live about a mile apart from each other. It's nice to show up with a small food assignment and enjoy a complete Thanksgiving meal. I'm sure it won't be for many years (since my mom's a mere 59 years of age) that I'll have to start hosting Thanksgiving, so I'm trying to enjoy it while I can.

Here's my nephew Ben (10 months old), always smiling & so happy.

Cute picture of Ben & Marize (my sister in law)

Aliza playing with cousin, Aaron

Jeff (my brother) & Missy (sister in law), a match truly made in heaven. Honestly, they are so perfect for each other. They even look alike!


Thanks for the great meal, Mom! We appreciate you having us over! Wow, I better get to bed, it's 3:40 am. Luckily, our church doesn't start until 2:00 pm!

1 comments:

gina said...

3:40... we should have just had a party! I logged out at 3:30 am..Too bad for me though, my church is at 9:00 am. And here I am with wet hair, online AGAIN at 8:08 am! Gotta dash!