Monday, November 17, 2008

Tooth Puller 4 Hire

One of my quirks: I love pulling teeth out. Forget tying a string around the tooth & slamming the door. I seriously love to get my fingernail under the tooth, break the suction & give the tooth a good pull. I don't know why, but I truly get great satisfaction in pulling out a tooth.

Meet my victim & oldest son, Alex. He came downstairs wanting a drink of water last night and I had him show me his teeth. He has an ortho appointment on Tuesday and his teeth are not looking so great. He has so many baby molars needing to come out because the adult molars are popping through the gums. After I put my finger in and broke the suction, I pulled out not 1, not 2, but 3 molars!

So if you need to save some money, bag the dentist, I'd gladly pull your kid's teeth out for free! Jake, come on over tonight, my finger's ready for you! Alex trying to amuse me. I'm sure he's thinking, "Here we go again...another picture for my mom's blog."


Check out these 3 molars we got out of his mouth.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaron saw the picture of the 3 teeth and said to me "why?" Of course, it's his favorite word right now. Anyway, you should be a dentist!