It's not too late to vote! Jason & I voted at our kid's elementary school and it took us a mere 10 minutes today with absolutely no lines. It was so extremely easy with the new computer system & swipe card.
Uncle Lee emailed me this cartoon today. This cartoon says it all! We'll all know who the media wants to win today.
Here's my political soapbox for what it's worth. I've been preparing taxes for 17 years now and there's a huge difference between democrats & republicans on their view on income taxes. Even though Pres. Bush has unfavorable ratings, income taxes have never been lower. Before Bush was in office, there was no 10% tax bracket, and since income taxes are tiered all of are first taxed only at 10%. Back in the Clinton years, taxes started at 15%. During Bush's administration, those of us with children under 16 years of age have received a $1,000 tax credit per child, which is huge! Especially considering Jason & I with our 5 kids, this wipes away $5,000 of our tax dollars per year! I'm so nervous if Obama gets elected. I truly think he's a wild card & I'm not crazy about his socialistic views.
I think Thomas Jefferson said it best, "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
So go out & vote and don't forget your free Krispy Kreme doughnut. And also, Chick Fil A is also giving away free chicken sandwiches tonight with your "I voted" sticker.
I think Thomas Jefferson said it best, "A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have."
So go out & vote and don't forget your free Krispy Kreme doughnut. And also, Chick Fil A is also giving away free chicken sandwiches tonight with your "I voted" sticker.








0 comments:
Post a Comment