
So true about Thanksgiving. As soon as Halloween is over, it's all about Christmas with every store filled with Christmas decorations and playing Christmas tunes. But in honor of Thanksgiving today, I want to pause & reflect on what we're thankful for. Here's what our family is thankful for:
Michelle - The important things: great husband, great kids, great friends, my testimony & faith in the gospel of Jesus Christ. The little things: caller ID on telephones, DVR to record my favorite shows, the internet, being able to work from home, our accounting & tax business & clients, a warm house & bed and heated leather seats.
Alex - family, Wii, friends, bacon, beef jerky, and guitar
Ashley - friends, soft blankets, electricity, yummy smelling lotion
Abbey - french fries, Santa Claus, Webkinz, American Girl Dolls, my pink, fuzzy blanket from my friend, Alexis
Aliza- Dora, my house, my sisters, my family
Ava - warm milk (luckily my mom has enough to feed me 24/7)
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Thankful THANKSGIVING Thursday
Posted by Michelle at 10:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
Michelle, you are so darn cute! I love how honest you are in your blog. It just makes me happy inside - seriously! Life is good isn't it? And you're right, it's the big & little things together (like DVR and the gospel) that make it that way. Thanks for sharing :) I loved it!
You know, reading your list just makes me realize again how fortunate we are!
I'm so happy that you started blogging.
So...um...how'd you do with T-giving? Still bummed we didn't do that race, but Tracey and I got up and ran anyway...and again today....5 miles....blech!
Yesterday I was having too much fun out shopping bright and early to be bothered with running.
I hear you on the warm milk thing :)
Post a Comment