Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend Update

Jason's sisters, Ellen & Angie, had the kids over for a sleepover on Friday night. We decided this made a good excuse for a date night, so Jason, Ava & I went to dinner at Rio Grande with our friends, Tracey & Kristy and their son, JM. We then went & saw the movie Eagle Eye. Luckily, Ava did great in the movie and even slept the entire last hour of the movie. We haven't seen a movie in the theater for about 5 months, since the last time we went, she was teething and screaming and I spent the entire movie in the hallway with her. Thanks Ellen & Angie for having the kids over.

On Saturday, we went to lunch at Pepperbelly's with Ellen & Angie, Dorothy (Jason's mom), Margo (sister-in-law) & cousin, Josh. I love their strawberry chicken salad with poppyseed dressing. Since they took forever to seat & serve us, they offered free fried ice cream for dessert. The kids LOVED it. They always have fun with their cousin, Josh. Josh & Ashley are both 9 years old and born only 6 days apart. Josh introduced Ashley & Abbey to Webkinz over a year ago and they have fun sending him messages & gifts.

3 comments:

Cami said...

Hey...good to hear from you!!! I have your blog saved on my blog...but it hadn't made it to my PC yet!!

I know I already said this but...your kids are adoreable!!!

Unknown said...

Wish the kids could have a sleepover here. I looked at Southwest today, they are having a special if you book in the next 2 days (I think) leaving or coming to SLC, tickets are half off. Each way is only $90 if you travel in jan or feb.....I want to BOOK IT NOW!

Kristy said...

We had so much fun with you guys the other night.

So did you like the movie? I thought it was kind of stupid until I figured out exactly how everything was happening. Then I liked it much more.

Oh and can I hire that tooth puller?

Tess still hasn't lost any and this morning she came to me and said there was something in her mouth and sure enough her big tooth is growing in behind her baby.

Ugh.

Why do my kids have such horrible dental woes?

Oh yeah...cause they belong to Tracey and me.