One of our family's favorites! I just made this yesterday for dinner. I personally have a hard time trying new recipes unless there's a picture, so I thought I'd include a picture with the recipe. Whenever I take a picture, the kids now ask, "Mom, are you going to put that on your blog?" If you want to score huge points with the hubby & kids, make this for your family. ENJOY!
4 chicken breasts
2 eggs, well beaten
1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. cornstarch
salt (a few shakes)
garlic powder (a few shakes)
SAUCE:
1 c. chicken broth
5 Tbsp. ketchup
1/3 c. vinegar
3/4 c. sugar
2 Tbsp. soy sauce
Whip eggs. Mix flour & cornstarch & salt & garlic powder. Dip chicken into eggs and then into flour mixture. Fry chicken in oil until golden brown. Mix sauce. Place chicken in baking dish covered with sauce mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
* Note: I usually double this recipe for our family, which gives us plenty for dinner and leftovers.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Sweet & Sour Chicken
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
That looks so good. I'm going to have to go home and make it. Thanks for the recipe!
I think i am going to try this tonight!!
Post a Comment