Friday, November 21, 2008

Be Still My McDreamy Heart

So, here's how my Friday night went down. The kids talked me into having a few friends over for a "late night." We don't do sleepovers. Jason went to Sportsman's Warehouse for a sale. He deserved a break after doing his share of "Mr. Mom" duties this week. So, I've been in my office working (& hiding from having too many kids here) and catching up on previously taped episodes of Grey's Anatomy. Not a bad way to spend a Friday night with "Dr. McDreamy." I know....I need to get a life!

I must say, he's living proof that some people just get better with age. Just like cheese, right? It's hard to believe he's the same guy that played the goofball in the 80's movie Can't Buy Me Love. Any other fans of Patrick Dempsey out there?

1 comments:

gina said...

You must love Enchanted! I loved him in "Can't Buy Me Love" - but missed the whole Grey's phase. I'll get it on DVD one of these days and just watch the whole series. I know, I know - I've been missing out. Everyone tells me that.

The things we do to amuse ourselves when the boys leave with guns. Mine was gone also - probably hunting the same poor animal as yours - at least you were watching something uplifting. Go read my weekend post. Depressing!