Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick or Treat!

The kids had a great time trick or treating this year! It made such a difference having a warm Halloween. In fact, Abbey was even able to wear flip flops. So much better than a few years ago when we were walking through deep snow!

Here's Abbey, Aliza & Alexis (Abbey's friend) with their stash of treats:

Ava, Michelle & Aliza off to Trick or Treat. I couldn't get Ava to look at the camera.


Here's the group I went trick or treating with. Aliza with neighbors & friends: Hayden, Lauren, Ashley & Austin.

Ava, our little bunny rabbit, no, she's not piglet (even though a few kids thought so). I guess it's because the ears on her costume went down instead of up.


Aliza, Abbey, Ava & Alexis excited to get some treats!


Ashley & friend, Jessica



Ashley & Abbey



Alex and his friends, Justin and Clay. Alex said Justin had a hard time seeing in his grim reaper all-black costume, so it was hard for him to keep up with Alex & Clay.


Alex dressed up as Bigfoot. Before the trick or treating began, Alex ran around in his Bigfoot costume. Clay was screaming "Bigfoot. He's alive." They ran in several neighbor's backyards. Some poor kids ran inside yelling, "Mommy," which of course, only fueled Clay & Alex's fires. They thought the prank was hilarious.

After the trick or treating was over, we went to a neighbor's house for delicious homemade donuts.

4 comments:

Andrea W. said...

I love the Asian princesses, they turned out so cute! Alex's costume is great, that's funny they traumatized some neighbors. Ava looks darling and totally like a bunny. I can't believe, Tyra, she's amazing!

Kristy said...

Oh they look so great! I didn't take many photos on Halloween. I'm so bad! I need to see if I got any worth of posting.

Hey, I just tried calling you. Listen to your message...I know...it might kill ya! Ha ha!

Let me know!

Joey, Amber, Ken , Ellie, Bruce and Patrick said...

Cute costumes. Looks like a lot of fun!

Melissa and Justin said...

I LOVE the kids' costumes. And I definitely think that Avie....in Aliza's terms.....looks completely and totally like Jason's daughter. I love her costume. Kate sure hopes she gets to see her BFF at Christmas!